Important Information to Know
Upon your arrival at your first visit, you will want to have the following items available:
- Any diagnositc studies, x-rays, CT or MRI scans that may have been obtained by your referring physician. Please be sure to bring the actual films and written reports for the doctor’s review.
- A complete list of all medications you are currently taking. Please include any over-the-counter medications, vitamins, supplements or herbal remadies that are taken on a regular basis.
- Any information needed to complete a medical history. Please include any illnesses, injuries, and previous surgeries.
- A valid photo ID and current insurance card.
- Completed new patient form.
Hours of Operation and After-Hours Calls
Our normal office hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Please call during normal office hours for any questions or to schedule an appointment. Messages cannot be left after normal office hours.
If you have an emergency after our normal office hours, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Cancelation and No-Show Policy
Our office requires a 24-hour notice when canceling an appointment. Please be advised that there is a $40.00 charge for appointments not canceled 24 hours in advance.
We will assist you in filing your insurance claims after each visit. We accept most insurance plans, including PPO’s, some HMO’s, Medicare and Tricare. Please check your insurance to verify our participation in your plan prior to scheduling your appointment. You are responsible for paying any claims that are not covered by insurance. If your insurance plan requires a physician referral authorization number, bring that with you to your appointment. We also ask that you pay any co-payment required by your insurance carrier upon arrival at Spine Works Institute.